Commercial Real Estate Advertising
Seascape and Shoreline
Residential Real estate Advertising
Atlanta Aerial Photography
by Crawford Aerial Photography, Inc 404-663-0793
32 Years of Experience in Atlanta Aerial Photography
Crawford Aerial Photography, Inc began providing Atlanta Aerial Photography services in 1985 by Jim and Judy Crawford of Atlanta, Georgia.
Jim is a former Army Helicopter pilot and Corps of Engineer Officer with aerial photography training while in the Army. Jim has a Commercial Pilot license in airplane single and multiengine, helicopter with an instrument rating in both.
The company began with Burger King during their rapid expansion in the mid 1980’s to the late 1990’s. Crawford Aerial Photography provided aerial photo shoots for their proposed sites in Georgia, Alabama. Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and the panhandle of Florida.
Today they are providing aerial photography for:
- Large commercial real estate brokers for advertising their listings of apartments, shopping centers, malls, commercial buildings and land.
- Contractors to show completed construction examples for advertising their product like artificial turf fields, roofing, buildings, pavement and parking lots and subdivisions.
- Construction companies for monthly progress aerial photography.
- Residential Real estate Agents to promote their home and farm listings.
- Individuals who want an aerial photograph of their property.
- Hunters who want an aerial view of their hunting property.
Crawford Aerial Photography, Inc. has the flexibility to provide low level aerial photography using a helicopter and an airplane to get mid and high level aerial photography.
The company is not using drones because:
- They are restricted to 400 feet above the ground which makes them more of an enhancement to ground photography.
- Using drones requires the photographer to drive and set up for each photo shoot because they must keep the drone in sight and must operate from a fixed location. Operating a drone from a moving vehicle is prohibited. This means that a drone operator is very restricted in the number of sites they can shoot in a day where a helicopter or airplane can move from site to site at a 100 miles per hour with NO traffic lights!